CDE Payment Details
– Students taking 5 full classes per week or more may
subtract $70 from bi-monthly tuition.
– Registration Fee $30 per student, $25 per additional sibling.
– Please be timely with your tuition payments to avoid a
$15 Late Fee.
– June Tuition holds the student’s place in the class for the year,
since our classes have limits.
– Princess Pre Ballet, Intro & Kinder dancers may receive June
refund if we are notified by October 31st.
– For all other levels, June is non-refundable & non-transferable.
– $50 Costume Deposit is required for each class taken due by
November 1st to ensure costume order.
CDE tuition is due upon registration. Tuition is paid on a bi-monthly basis.
Students taking 5 full classes per week or more may subtract $60.00 from bi-monthly tuition.
Class Length Bi-Monthly Tuition
Princess/Intro/Kinder $140 ($70.00 Month)
1 Hour Class $140 ($70.00 Month)
1 ¼ Hour Class $175 ($87.50 Month)
1 ½ Hour Class $210 ($105.00 Month)
1 ¾ Hour Class (Ballet/Pointe IIA) $245 ($122.50 Month)
2 Hour Class (Ballet/Pointe III) $280 ($140.00 Month)
Tuition Due Dates – 5 Bi Monthly Payments:
1 – September/June due upon registration.
2 – October/November due by October 10th
3 – December/January due by December 10th
4 – February/March due by February 10th
5 – April/May due by April 10th
– (Except Ballet 2/3/4/5 – If Ballet is taken 2x a week, there is only 1 costume)
– Costume Deposits received after November 1st will incur a $10 late fee on the costume payment.
– Registration authorizes CDE to photograph and/or videotape all students.
– Musical Theater Workshop II/IIA/III – This is not a technique class.
Must take 2 technique classes per week to register for this special workshop class.
– If student misses class for any reason, they may take a makeup class in any class
within their level during the year. Excessive absences are not permitted.
Thank you! Love, CDE